START Forums TMM TEAM CUP 2012 Rules for TMM Team Cup 2012 TMM Team Cup 2012 Rules

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  ANEBrock 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hotrod
    Keymaster

1. CUP INFO

Scheduled the end of april 2012
    Price; Winner: 40.000 coppers, runner-up 10.000 coppers
    Participant Fee: 2000 coppers/team
    Match Type: Team Mode (Rounds) 7 points limit – 4 vs 4
    Number of teams: max 96
    Map & map style:

– Stadium mode
    – Mid size Tech and Speedtech ~35-50sec
    – 3 maps every week (Rule change this year)
    – Maps are new, never played online
    – Maps are released 1 week before 1st suggested match time.

2. RULES

2.1 Before start playing this cup. You have to take it seriously, not quitting after half time.
    2.2 Contact opposite team well ahead of match, to agree on time and place.
    2.3 If you cant make the 1:st or 2:nd time suggestion – contact opposite team captain atleast 1 day before match, and agree upon a new time (before next round).
    2.4 You may change players in between maps (not during playing a map)
    2.5 Teams has to provide their own match servers.
    2.6 If a team is 30 minutes late to a match – the other team wins farfait 3-0
    2.7 If a team misses 2 rounds in a row, they are out. The opposite teams wins matches by farfait, 3-0
    2.8 Respawn is NOT allowed
    2.9 Lineup Change – Allowed before first match in group play.
    2.10 Lineup Change – Allowed after group play and before first match in playoff (update your lineup post here)
    2.11 You can NOT add members thats been active in another TMM team, both retired and teams that still in the cup.
    2.12 Cuts can absolutly NOT be used. If used the score for the map goes to the other team.
    2.13 MAX 1 guest players -> no mix teams (if not under same organisation)
    2.14 A player can only race for one team

2.15 Playoff rules
    1:st and 2:nd in each group play goes to playoffs
    If 2 team are tied on 2:nd place in group play, the team that won the match between the teams will advance to playoffs.

Possible scores:

3-0 gives the winner 3 pts and the looser 0 pts
    2-1 gives the winner 2 pts and looser 1 pts.

Match times:

1:st Wednesday at 20.00 GMT+1 (Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Wien…)
    2:nd (backup) Thursdays at 20.00 GMT+1 (Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Wien…)

Note:

Make your team ready to play both wednesday and thursday. These are the main days to play. Do NOT expect the other team to play other times than those days.

NOTE Wednesday is the default raceday. If one team can not play wednesday, both teams needs to agree to race on backup day = thursday. Wednesday overules thursday if teams can not agree on time. BUT TMM is all about good sportsmanship, so do not take advantage of this rule to get Farfait victories. Fair play please.

Special circumsises:

Under special circumsises teams can agree on other time and day, friday, saturday, sunday. Keep in mind, 1:st and 2:nd match time overrules any other suggestions.

Questions about rules and cup will be answered by Cup Managers

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Hotrod.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  JoDooky.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  Hotrod. Reason: 3 maps every week (Rule change this year)
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  Hotrod. Reason: Changes GMT+2 to GMT+1 (CET)
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by  Hotrod.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by  Hotrod.

ANEZeca
    Participant

2.1 – I would penalize in the seeds the teams that give up last season.
    2.1.5 – and if the both teams 1st and 2nd had the same score. Wish one is the 1st and 2nd? Same rule applied here?

my 2 cents! gogo

Mariou
    Participant

Map name format: $i$333TMM$fff-Mapnamehere$333¬$fffTC12$333. (change 333 to your color code)

May I use two different colours here?

crowmaster
    Participant

Hey Hotrod! I’m a little bit confused about the actual default time of playing TMM matches. You wrote on TMM site that:

“Suggested match times:
    1:st Wednesday at 20.00 GMT+2 (Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Wien…)
    2:nd (backup) Thursdays at 20.00 GMT+2 (Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Wien…)”

But as far as i know (referring to this: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/europe/european-union/central-european-time/ – and this: http://www.amadeus.net/home/worldtime/wt/wt_en.htm) in winter, Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, and so on (including our beautifull Poland 😉 belong to GMT +1 – which is the same as CET. In summer CET wakes up 1 hour earlier and becomes GMT + 2 indeed. But we’re far away from summer now don’t you think? :) So I assume it should be 20:00 GMT + 1 or just CET right? But if I’m wrong about this, then please explain what time it would be in Poland to make it easier for us to set matches with foreigners.

Hotrod
    Keymaster

Hey Crowmaster – Hehe, damn summer time :) Ofcourse its GMT+1 will edit the rules. And thanks for your input. Cheers!

lukeboss
    Participant

Hi,

This is a typo in the name of my team, the Racoon, should be Raccoon. I hope that this can be changed. Thanks in advance

Fips
    Participant

I don’t find where to send the coppers, pls tell me 😀

Hotrod
    Keymaster

send coppers to Hotrod, login: schirocco
    also, say what team you are paying for

thoveN
    Participant

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  thoveN.

CvRk
    Participant

Just a question, are mappers allowed to drive their own maps in cup?

[ADMIN]:Ofcourse they are allowed to!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  JoDooky.

Air
    Participant

Hmm… im a lil confused bout match times also… you specified that if teams agree on a diferent day they can play it but what if they dont agree? Whats the “default” time and date so to say? Wednesday or thursday?

Thx alot and srry for the uh question… 😀

Later EDIT: Oh… sorry just saw that 2 nd time suggested overrules all… so that is it… sorry…

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  Air.

Massa
    Participant

we play twice in group play? or just 1 match without back round?

>2.15 Playoff rules
    1:st and 2:nd in each group play goes to playoffs<
    Normal group play, not 2 times

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by  JoDooky.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by  JoDooky.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.