You would like to contribute to our TC18 by creating maps? Just like in the previous years, you can do so. There will be a team of maptesters ready to rate all sent-in maps. The best maps in average points will officially be part of the TrackMania Masters Team Cup 2018.
Before submitting your map to us, please test your map thoroughly on all aspects, which could be a reason to not pick your map. Most famous: wallbangs, cuts, geardowns, graphical glitches, extreme difficulty.
How to submit
- Send your map in an eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the unformatted map name (without colorcodes etc.) as subject.
- Unless we decide to pick and release your map, do not publish your map in any way while the tournament is ongoing.
- Check your eMails daily, you might receive a message from us, if changes are necessary. You will also receive an eMail if we scheduled the release of your map
- If your map has been released by us, you have to upload it to ManiaExchange
- Deadline for sending in maps: 11th Feb 2018
- You can send up to 3 maps (but keep in mind, that we search for quality, not quantity)
- Only single-author-maps and duo-maps are accepted
- Style: (Speed-)Tech
- Length: 35s to 50s
- Mood: Day
- Display cost limit: 2000 CC
- Signpack: TC18-Signpack
Use each advert-sign at least once.
- Map name format: $i$xxxTMM$fff-Mapnamehere$xxx¬$fffTC18
Change xxx to your favoured color code, also at most 2 colors allowed
- You can use the Competition Titlepack, Blockmixing and the Mesh Editor to build the map, but avoid excessive usage of it.
You can request feedback about your map by asking the administration after all maps were released. Just tell us your mapname.